Sparking creativity and igniting innovation in young minds
a preschool* exploration program with a STEAM focus!
See your child "glow" at Little Sparks!
Long Island Explorium's Little Sparks Program
Welcome to our online version of our program for 3-4 year olds and Kindergartners.
Young explorers will immerse themselves in nature and outdoor play, as well as hands-on learning in science, technology, engineering, art, and math. Children will be guided by master teachers and special guest educators including naturalist, artists, scientists, and more!
Our distinctive challenge-based curriculum ignites an interest in the "big ideas" of science and critical and creative thinking.
Through our programs, we hope to inspire the next generation of problem solvers and creative thinkers! Join us for the 6 weeks of fun filled sessions and take part in activities through our virtual program.
If you are interested in private small group sessions for your learning pod, please contact us via the form below or call us at 631-331-3277.
- Creating a child centered approach to learning and acquiring knowledge - through play, creativity, imagination, curiosity, initiative and persistence.
- Promoting a child's physical development, fitness, health and well-being through weekly activities, both outdoors and inside.
- Encouraging social and emotional learning, even in a virtual environment, that can lead to meaningful children’s experiences in the home, school, and larger community.
- Building a strong foundation in the oral language to promote communication and literacy.
- Introducing cognition and knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Social Studies and the Arts.
Space is Limited to 20 students for the online session for maximum interaction. Register now. A link will be sent to you after registration by midnight the night before workshop.
If you are interested in our private group sessions, please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.