Join our Team and help inspire the next generation of leaders.
If you are looking for an educator position that continues to support your love of teaching in a child-centered environment, then the Long Island Explorium is the ideal place for you.
Our Education team is scaling up. We are looking for TWO part-time educators with a passion for driving child-centered learning, balanced with a keen understanding of supporting social emotional needs during these challenging times.
If you have the following attributes, then you're who we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of STEM concepts, especially engineering and technology, and skills to effectively offer challenge-based, interdisciplinary STEM activities.
- Ability to effectively integrate ELA and Math standards into STEM programming.
- Personable team-player and possess a can-do attitude with a high comfort level teaching via online platforms.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak Spanish is a huge asset.
Desired Subject area competencies (not limited to):
- Coding, Robotics
- Environmental and Sustainability studies
- Special Education training
Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled. These positions will be REMOTE until it is safe to return to in-person programming.
Candidates must be willing to work evenings and weekends. Compensation will commensurate with experience.
The Long Island Explorium believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
To apply or for more information:
- Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Please put in your subject line: Fall Recruitment 2020