Join Our Team. Help inspire the next generation of leaders..
Many people don’t think of museums as making social change in communities, but the Long Island Explorium is playing a vital role on Long Island as a lighthouse of enriching STEM programs that foster inventive thinking and serve as a catalyst for empowerment. Our vision is to be a leader in STEM discovery, learning, and innovation that will shape the intellect, social values, and principles of future generations.
Our Education team is scaling up. We are looking for part-time educators with a passion for driving child-centered learning, balanced with a keen understanding of supporting social-emotional needs during these challenging times.
Your application is not complete until you have submitted your resume to email@example.com
Part Time STEM Educator
- Strong knowledge of STEM concepts, especially engineering and technology, and skills to effectively offer challenge-based, interdisciplinary STEM activities.
- Ability to effectively integrate ELA and Math standards into STEM programming.
- Personable team player and possess a can-do attitude with a high comfort level teaching via online platforms.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- The ability to speak Spanish is a huge asset.
- Coding, Robotics
- Environmental and Sustainability studies
- Special Education training
- Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put in your subject line: Fall 2022 Recruitment
The applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. So, please submit your application as soon as possible.