Book your private 90 minute session at the Long Island Explorium for up to 6 people (including adults) and have the museum all to yourself!
Book our beautiful historical museum for a private family group of up to six people. Our guests have loved having the run of the space and the one-to-one, personalized experience with our incredible educators. Enjoy some of our exhibits that can be brought out for our smaller private sessions that you may not have seen before during normal public hours. Come and learn some new skills in our relaxed, friendly environment.
Our exhibits that we have revamped to consider the health and safety of our staff and visitors. To comply with the increased sanitation and hygiene standards, we will not be allowing any food or drinks in the Explorium, except for water bottles. Masks are required for all visitors during their visit unless deemed medically unable to wear one. We will provide a face shield for all those who request one instead of wearing a mask.
- Sessions inquires must be at least 1 business days in advance to allow for response.
- An account IS NOT needed to register, if you prefer not to, close out the account pop-up to proceed.
- If a date you selected shows registration is closed, the date either has already been booked or is less than 24 hours before booking and is closed.
- This is not a drop-off session. An adult must be present at all times with the children.
- The private group rental cannot be used for special occasion celebrations like birthday parties.
- In order to comply with the increased sanitation and hygiene standards, we will not be allowing any food or drinks in the Explorium, except for water bottles.
- To ensure the health and safety of our staff and participants, we will implement a mask-on policy at all times for all participants as well as a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire.
- All guests must complete a COVID screening form 24 hours of less before arriving. https://chkmkt.com/LIExplorium
If you would like to book private use of the Explorium at other times than currently scheduled, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please view our Visit Us page to learn more about our reopening and enhanced protocols, https://longislandexplorium.org/visit-us/
Please be mindful that spots are limited. If for any reason you cannot attend, please let us know immediately so we can open up registration again to other interested parties.
Building a STRONGER tomorrow. Enriching and empowering lives through STEM.
Founded in 2005, the Long Island Explorium is committed to the development of programs and exhibits deeply rooted in research and evidence-based practice. Our programs are aligned with NYSSLS, ELA, Math and Social Studies Standards.
The impact of the pandemic will be felt well into 2021 and beyond. We are counting on your continued investment in our mission to move forward. Your financial support will allow us to link adults, kids, and families together in ways illustrating that ideas, inspiration, hard work, and the failing-forward spirit result in amazing things.
For the past 15 years, we have burned a bright torch that illuminated the wonders, opportunities and hope that science can hold for our future generations. The pandemic has dimmed our bright torch but with your support, we look forward to burning brightly again and continuing to scale up our impact on all those who visit the Explorium and participate in our programs.
Please consider a donation to the Explorium by visiting our Support Page https://longislandexplorium.org/support-us/
Price: $60 for a 90 minute session for up 6 people (including adults)
If you would like to bring additional guests or interested in times not currently available, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love this programs and programs like this, consider donating to the Explorium. Without your assistance we cannot bring these programs to the community. A donation would be greatly appreciated. https://longislandexplorium.org/support-us/
During these challenging times, our staff are working diligently with limited resources to bring an engaging and joyful experience for our community. All registration fees are non-refundable but can be rescheduled based on availability.