Unleash Summer Adventure at Long Island Explorium!"
Space is Limited! Book now to secure a spot in this extraordinary space adventure at the Long Island Explorium!
Don't miss this opportunity for your child to embark on a journey of discovery, learning, and fun at Long Island Explorium! Spaces are limited, so register now to secure your child's spot.
Prepare for an adventure-filled day of STEM activities that your child will treasure for a lifetime!
Space is limited to 20 students for maximum interaction. Register now.
Cancellations must be made two weeks prior to camp start to receive a credit for future bookings or registrations. No refunds will be provided. No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the start of camp. All camps will run, subject to a minimum number of participants reached
Program dates/times are subject to change. Enrollment minimums must be met in order for the program to run. In the event that program minimums are not met, participants will be given the option for full refund, credit, or enrollment in rescheduled events.
Camp Descriptions & Dates:
July 15-19: Scientific Research Skills Exploration Camp
- Grades: 5-7
- About: This camp is a treasure trove of scientific inquiry. Campers will delve into hands-on activities that include conducting experiments and designing their own research projects. It’s an ideal blend of fun and education, setting a strong foundation for middle school science.
July 22-26: Coding and Robotics - Introductory
- Grades: 2-5
- About: Perfect for budding tech enthusiasts, this camp introduces the basics of coding and robotics. Through engaging activities, children will learn about sensors, motors, and basic programming, sparking a lifelong interest in technology.
July 29-August 2: Coding and Robotics - Intermediate
- Grades: 3-6
- About: Building on prior knowledge, this camp challenges young minds with more advanced robotics and coding tasks. It’s a gateway for kids to explore complex concepts in a fun, supportive environment.
August 5-9: Mini Medical School
- Grades: 3-6
- About: A unique camp that introduces children to the world of medicine. Through interactive activities, campers learn about various medical fields, cultivating an early interest in health sciences.
August 26-30: STEAM Quest!
- Grades: 3-6
- About: This camp merges creativity with science and technology. Children engage in a series of STEAM challenges, fostering an innovative mindset and revealing the fun side of learning.
Current Long Island Explorium Members Only
Click here to get your exclusive Member discount code of 5% off workshop.
Thank You Being a Member!
Use code: Member5
during the registration process, on first page.
This code is only for use with active and current Long Island Explorium Members.
Not a member? Contact us today to join and get your discounts.
Founded in 2005, the Long Island Explorium is committed to the development of programs and exhibits deeply rooted in research and evidence-based practice. Our programs are aligned with NYSSLS, ELA, Math and Social Studies Standards.
These events are organized by the Long Island Explorium, and provided free of charge in our support of children and STEM enrichment. If you would like to support this or any of our program, please consider a donation of $10 to the Explorium by visiting our Support Page https://longislandexplorium.org/support-us/
Please view our Visit Us page to learn more about our reopening and enhanced protocols, https://longislandexplorium.org/visit-us/
The Long Island Explorium is a leading non-profit organization in STEM education with a mission to foster innovative thinking, build confidence, and promote teamwork among future generations. Our unique curriculum, exhibits, and educational approach is designed to spark creative solutions and encourage a "fail forward" mindset. As Long Island's premier family maker space, we host the annual Maker Faire Long Island, further solidifying our position as a leading innovator in STEM education and discovery.
If you have any technical issues registering, use the form below to contact us.
If you are interested in any event that is sold out, or have questions use the form below to be placed on our Wait List. Please indicate the date & event you would like to be placed on the wait list for.
"Our daughter, age 7, participated in a recent STEM exercise via group ZOOM call. We really like how the teacher, challenged the children to think about the problem and alternative solutions. Amazingly well done, start to finish. If you are looking to add to your child's experience in science, this is it."
"My child is enjoying the program very much. For her it is something interesting to look forward aside her school work, in which she is losing interest now."
"So you definitely did something right in instilling a confidence and a desire for inquiry in them that I haven’t seen before. The experience definitely exposed them to something more than they would have had in their district and yes I teach science but what you did surpassed the standards. There is a silver lining in this storm of remote learning."